About Me

I was a second-career teacher, newly retired. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 sons-in-law, a baby granddaughter, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and worked on Long Island.

Friday, March 7, 2025

Hours of fun!

 Skip Hop Farmstand Push & Spin Baby Toy in Multi


I'm going to see my granddaughter today.

The toy I'm bringing will help her with fine motor skills and cause and effect. :)

It's a blessing that parents now have so much more awareness than when I was a mom.

It can also be a curse because at times, it's an information overload.

Nevertheless,

I hope her new toy brings her hours of fun.

I'm going to see my granddaughter today!

2 comments:

  1. I love the circular nature of your piece--how you begin and end the same way. I also love the middle part--how it's both a blessing and a curse to have so much more information about parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That toy looks like so much fun! Sometimes I wonder how my kids survived childhood (she says with sarcasm) since I was so young and uninformed. :) I hope you had a wonderful day with your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.