- waiting for the dishwasher repairman
- worrying about the upcoming state ela tests this week
- looking forward to a trip to Venice with my husband
- watching a bluejay sip from a puddle in my yard
- drinking my second cup of coffee
- not knowing that the phone call I am about to answer will be a solicitor’s call
- hoping my daughter will call and tell me she had a great time on a date
- wondering if my puppy needs to go outside since he doesn’t yet have a signal to let me know
- praising Leo for doing his business outside and not on the rug
- happy about dinner tonight with old friends
- planning what I will wear to dinner
- writing this next-to-last March SOL
- thinking about getting ready to start my day away from this laptop
- texting my sister and my other daughter
- thankful for Terje and Stacey and the inspiration this morning
About Me
I was a second-career teacher, newly retired. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 sons-in-law, a baby granddaughter, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and worked on Long Island.
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Right now I am….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Isn't this format wonderful? I loved using it yesterday as well! And a trip coming up to Venice! What fun!
ReplyDeleteSo many wonderful things happening at one time!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the format! A trip to Venice sounds so relaxing! And i love how a mom never stops worrying. Only moms. ENjoy!
ReplyDeleteAt least you got to write this great post while waiting for the repairman.
ReplyDeleteLove your list! Great way to share - will have to borrow it for last day .
ReplyDelete