This
is an offshoot of others’ slices….
1. I sing along with the radio and if I don’t
know the lyrics, I fake it.
2. When my sister was a newborn at 5 years
old, I climbed into her crib and bit her finger.
3. When there are no distractions, I can swim
for hours doing laps in my backyard pool.
4. I had the lead role in My Fair Lady in the
6th grade but no significant theatric role thereafter.
5. I cannot multitask while on the phone and
that’s why I don’t like talking on it much.
6. I’ve had a past life regression analysis
and believe what I learned about myself.
7. I once faked being hypnotized on stage in
college and did a really good job!
8. I’m a very skilled bargain hunter.
9. I save up conversation for dinnertime when
I’m alone with my husband.
10.My favorite type of entertainment is a very funny comedian.


I laughed at the part about biting your sister's finger.
ReplyDeleteI love finding a good bargain. I'm not as good at it as I'd like to be.
I enjoyed reading about you.
I save up conversations to chat with my hubby too...but the kids usually interrupt...so we've got to find more time to be alone. I love how your ten things were funny and unexpected. faking the lyrics is the best!
ReplyDeleteI agree that multitasking and phone calls do not mix! Love the variety of your list.
ReplyDeleteLove that you are a skilled bargain hunter. I have s friend like that and she scores awesome deals! I get annoyed with long phone calls because I can't multi task and lose too much time. Great getting to know you better through your list.
ReplyDeleteGreat list and I love the your personal twist to the original slice idea. Your poor sister! I did the same thing but she was older and I was mad! :)
ReplyDelete