I get it…I mean I understand it. When I see my students
struggling and don’t know what to write, I make suggestions. I question, I
probe, I e n c o u r a g e.
But what about me???
What about my writer’s bloc? Where is my encouragement or suggestions as to what I should write
about?
What about the days when I am simply blocked?
I’ve got it!
That’s what tomorrow is for. :)



I think we all have these kinds of days, and it helps us to understand and support our students when they experience the same thing. Tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking I can't until I do. Writing unblocks you.
ReplyDeleteHmmm block, it's painful. I can relate...
ReplyDeleteBonnie
I can relate! I felt a block today as well. I felt for my students too. I just wrote a slice about how getting my wonderings and questions about life down on paper help me create some starting points. Maybe that can help you too. :)
ReplyDeleteThink of yourself differently. Try to think of yourself as others think of you...for example...I think you are one of the funniest people I know...
ReplyDelete