About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Space

What My Space Looks Like Now

Kitchen table filled with~

2 laptops
2 corresponding chargers
One mug empty of mint tea
An orange highligher
A purple Pilot Pen
My iPhone
The NY Times strewn about
Newsday buried beneath
Pear appliqu├ęd placemats
One blue marker
Fraction strips
Notes, a handwritten To Do List
My observation paperwork


FINALLY COMPLETE

3 comments:

  1. I will have to take a picture of my space too. I did instagram it once. It is much neater than that picture now. I hope you can recall your lost work. I hate loosing my writing too when a glitch happens and I can't save it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My writing space is so important to me. I love how you bask in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My writing space is so important to me. I love how you bask in it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.