About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

With Gratitude

Thank you for…

The opportunity to allow me to spread my wings

The kindness of writers who notice and connect

The hosts who foster this experience and make possible something that for me would not have ever been

The inspiring words, creative ideas, heartfelt

Slices of Life
March 2015



5 comments:

  1. It ws an awesome month! Thanks for trying new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ws an awesome month! Thanks for trying new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list... the noticing and connecting became my favorite part to this slicing challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A short, yet pithy list that says so much about this writing challenge. Thank you for being someone who displays kindness by noticing and connecting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A short, yet pithy list that says so much about this writing challenge. Thank you for being someone who displays kindness by noticing and connecting.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.