About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Ralph and Leo

Leo
Ralph


Like children
Or rather
One like a child
The other a grumpy old man

Lovable
In different ways
Leo nuzzles
Ralph cuddles

But never with each other
Leo wants to play
But Ralph wants no part of his baby brother

Side by side
They tolerate each other

The one thing they share

Is how much they love their humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.