About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cheers to a new beginning

My daughter is starting a new job this week.  I'm so proud of her accomplishments and can't wait to hear all the details!

New Beginnings - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires


I dedicate this haiku deck to my daughter.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter! Great idea with the Haiku Deck! I need to try that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if Haiku Deck is something that is new to you--it's new to me-- but I liked the pairing of subject matter (new job) with form (new media). Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so kind and lovely. Advice. FYI, if you click on embed code, you can copy the code from a Haiku deck and put it in the html part of your post. Then it will appear without having your reader leave your blog.
    https://haikudeck.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202231303-Embedding

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.