About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What Fun Can Be

This poem was inspired by Greg Pincus who was inspired by Marilyn Singer.

A jump in a puddle
         Splashy fun
Cooking for two
         Romantic fun
A day at the beach
         Solitary fun
Visits to new places
         Travelling fun
Giggling little girls
         Delightful fun
Finding a good book
         Reading fun
Walking the dogs
         Rambling fun
No matter the fun

         Just have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.