About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Right now I am….


  • waiting for the dishwasher repairman
  •  worrying about the upcoming state ela tests this week
  •  looking forward to a trip to Venice with my husband
  •  watching a bluejay sip from a puddle in my yard
  •  drinking my second cup of coffee
  • not knowing that the phone call I am about to answer will be a solicitor’s call
  •  hoping my daughter will call and tell me she had a great time on a date
  •  wondering if my puppy needs to go outside since he doesn’t yet have a signal to let me know
  • praising Leo for doing his business outside and not on the rug
  • happy about dinner tonight with old friends
  •  planning what I will wear to dinner
  •  writing this next-to-last March SOL
  •  thinking about getting ready to start my day away from this laptop
  • texting my sister and my other daughter
  •  thankful  for Terje and Stacey  and the inspiration this morning




5 comments:

  1. Isn't this format wonderful? I loved using it yesterday as well! And a trip coming up to Venice! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful things happening at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the format! A trip to Venice sounds so relaxing! And i love how a mom never stops worrying. Only moms. ENjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you got to write this great post while waiting for the repairman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list! Great way to share - will have to borrow it for last day .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.