About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Remember To Put On Lipstick

7 things to know before you go
(Inspired by Cosmo’s Waking Up With Taylor on Sirius Radio)

1.   The right decision to make is usually easy to know but often difficult to carry out. 
2. You don’t have to wash your hair every day.
3. Practice makes awesome…perfection is overrated.
4. Nothing lasts forever….truly.
5. Drinking lots of water is good for you!
6. You can always feel proud of yourself for taking the high road.
7. Put your lipstick on before you leave the house and don't forget to re-apply!



6 comments:

  1. Words to live by. What's the guys' equivalent of #7?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmmm…check to see fly is zipped? :) What do you think?

      Delete
  2. This was great! I enjoyed reading it. I like the mixture of fun and serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to pick my favorite...but I simply couldn't decided The lipstick one made me smile...even though I don't wear it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some excellent advice. I am never drinking enough water because I can't figure out how to balance the water and waiting to go to the bathroom during my infrequent breaks. I am usually hydrated in the summer when I have more flexibility.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.