About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Marking the Close of this March SOL with an M

March  SOL comes to a close

Meandering through many inspirational writers' blog posts

Month gone so quickly by

Make the most of writing every day

Mark this experience with an “E” for effort

Measured words form purposeful sentences

Many heartfelt comments written and received

Mistakes fuel the learning process…don’t fear them

Millions of writing ideas emerge from this community

Memories provide writers with powerful posts

More connections with writers across the globe

Magic happens when you believe you are a writer

Mindful of your audience, always write for one’s own self

Miraculously the comments of others validate your written word

Meticulousness in writing is nothing short of perfection

Maternal instincts kick in to encourage new slicers

Monkey wrenches may challenge our ability and writing schedule

Make a comeback…. even if you skip a day!


Mountains of gratitude for this writing opportunity

Many hugs,
xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.