About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How dark is the darkeness

L'Wren Scott - gone too soon

All is lost
Odds are not in favor
Triumphant are the demons

No hope to be had
The exit hidden in mire
Victorious is the darkness

The soul bares the burden
Of calling it quits
The loved ones remain

Forever racked in despair


1 comment:

  1. This is so sad. I'm not sure of the story, but I'm sorry for your loss! Powerful writing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.