About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I So Need A Vacation

I can sleep in if I want to
I can read all the books on my nightstand
    or maybe a few
    or just one
I can try a new recipe
I can spring clean my closet 
I can read the manual for my new classroom document camera (or not)
I can watch David Letterman
I can run my errands in daylight
I can finish a decorating project or two
I can catch up with clutter
I can help my husband with his busy tax season
I can take Ralph on long walks (if the weather warms up)
I can meet a friend for lunch
or....

I can do nothing at all

Ahhhhhhhh

4 comments:

  1. I am in great need...we are traveling...so I'm wondering how that 'wonderfu' list will get done. Have fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, I love all of the things that I too am going ..."oh yeah I need to do that too.... That would be wonderful..." OR like you said you can just relax. Whatever you do I hope it's a fantastic week. Too bed its just a week. The light of summer isn't too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember feeling like that...planning all the things I could do during spring break...and often...not doing any of it...especially the spring cleaning. Now that I am retired...I do need a bit more structure or I find I let certain things go...but...well, it isn't that bad. I hope you have a self productive spring break...doing just what you feel you need at the time. Enjoy and rejuvenate. Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeee...Spring break is arriving for you!! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.