About Me

I am a second-career teacher. In my other life, I crunched numbers as an accountant. Probably would have made a great math teacher had the thought occurred to me. No matter, I'm where I'm supposed to be; teaching third grade. Before that, 2nd grade and before that kindergarten. I have 2 grown daughters, 2 poodles, and 1 hubby. I live and work on Long Island.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

A haiku for you.....:)

















                              end the day yearning
to unwind recharge fill up
bring on tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Few words--powerful thought. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calm and contentment come to mind. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a powerful sentiment, expressed with just a few carefully selected words.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much! Thank you for leaving one.